Verified
Aug 10, 2014
Capturar.PNG

help me please

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
lol What exactly is the problem? First of all you need to tell us which device you use as a microphone, OS, motherboard and so on...
Probably you need correct drivers to fix your issue.

Reactions: The king
Upvote 0

MalwareFire

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
lol What exactly is the problem? First of all you need to tell us which device you use as a microphone, OS, motherboard and so on...
Probably you need correct drivers to fix your issue.
no man i reistall and install the windows no problem with drivers

Upvote 0

avast! Protection

Level 2
Verified
Jun 27, 2014
The information is extremely insufficient. Please respond to the questions below in order to proceed with the troubleshooting..
  1. Would you describe exactly the problem you're having?
  2. When did the problem begin?
  3. What have you done to correct the problem?
  4. Is the Microphone connected properly in the appropriate jack?
  5. Have you checked if it's not muted?
  6. Have you tried to update the drivers?
  7. Have you tried with another microphone?
Cheers!

Reactions: The king
Upvote 0

MalwareFire

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
The information is extremely insufficient. Please respond to the questions below in order to proceed with the troubleshooting..
  1. Would you describe exactly the problem you're having?
  2. When did the problem begin?
  3. What have you done to correct the problem?
  4. Is the Microphone connected properly in the appropriate jack?
  5. Have you checked if it's not muted?
  6. Have you tried to update the drivers?
  7. Have you tried with another microphone?
Cheers!
ok the problem is when i put my microphone on computer i cant speak. isnt problem of microphone because i tested on my fathers computer. The problem begin when i put my pc to repair and when i back i cant speak. It works on windows 8 before put my pc to repair then doesnt work on 7 and 8.

Upvote 0

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
ok the problem is when i put my microphone on computer i cant speak. isnt problem of microphone because i tested on my fathers computer. The problem begin when i put my pc to repair and when i back i cant speak. It works on windows 8 before put my pc to repair then doesnt work on 7 and 8.

o_O:confused:

Upvote 0

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
OK, maybe try doing a step by step list of what you are doing. This might help others understand exactly what your problem is...

Upvote 0

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
Hi do you have the microphone enabled?? What do you see in devise manager??
Are there any yellow marks in the sound in device manager!

Attachments

• Capture48.JPG
    Capture48.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:
Upvote 0

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Control panel can be found in the start menu, find Device Manager once in there, you should find something there to do with your microphone. As we don't know the exact problem you are having or what you are doing, it's a shot in the dark.

Upvote 0

Razor555

Level 5
Verified
Sep 15, 2014
Control panel can be found in the start menu, find Device Manager once in there, you should find something there to do with your microphone. As we don't know the exact problem you are having or what you are doing, it's a shot in the dark.

Connect to him via teamviewer and fix the issue. :D

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.