I can't seem to find it when I am browsing for it - only when I do a search - so I don't know how to upload it to zippyshare
 
I did that yesterday. I also uninstalled chrome and reinstalled. I'm taking a look at my startup file to see if there's anything there.
 
Download attached fixlist.txt on the same location as FRST (otherwise the fix won't work)
NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on that particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to the operating system

Open FRST, and click Fix. Attach me that report after it is finished.
 

Attachments

Prior to this I also did browser reset in chrome settings and restarted. So far, I've done 5 searches with no yahoo showing.
 
I am holding my breath. I can't thank you enough. May I ask what the problem was and/or how you identified it or is that trade secrets. Either way, I'm buying you a beer, or maybe a case (or two.) We like Great Lakes here in Cleveland!

OK, I just went back and it is here again. This is truly maddening. You can just throw in the towel because I am ready to do so. I know I'm going to end up with a wipe clean and I am dreading that.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top