Apr 17, 2011
I used to use this...but this looks better then I am using now

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Correct me If I'm wrong your using now is Process Hacker.

Larry

Apr 27, 2011
I have process explorer on both machines here and it's nice to see what's using up my cpu. I know what belongs on the list and what doesn't so If I see a strange process that's hammering my box into the ground, I can work the problem instead of guessing. A pretty cool program.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
it's very useful and better than the Taskmanager. Why don't they this instead of the Taskmanager? Average uses won't understand Taskmanager so bring this tool in windows rather.

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Valentin N said:
it's very useful and better than the Taskmanager. Why don't they this instead of the Taskmanager? Average uses won't understand Taskmanager so bring this tool in windows rather.

so..? better to use process explorer than taskmgr or process hacker?? :)

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
win7holic said:
Valentin N said:

than taskmgr. process hacker is good :)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
Valentin N said:
win7holic said:
Valentin N said:

than taskmgr. process hacker is good :)

between them..
process explorer better..? :p

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Process Hacker is a bit better than Process Explorer, both however are great programs and/or substitutes for Task Manager.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Process Explorer is a good alternative to Task manager which I used before but now I used Process Hacker which I found nice.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I returned to Process Explorer since Autoruns can rely on it.

Screen-shot from Autoruns:
[attachment=196]

Attachments

• autoruns_pe.png
    autoruns_pe.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 611
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.