Expired Process Lasso Pro 6.7.0.52

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Giveaway of the Day - Process Lasso Pro 6.7.0.52
Process Lasso is a process priority optimization and system automation utility. Although Lasso offers a plethora of advanced rules and features, you need not be a tech whiz to use it. As soon as you install Lasso, without any further action, it’s ProBalance technology will immediately start restraining CPU hogs to help your PC retain responsiveness during high CPU loads.

Screenshot.jpg

Ulikedat

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Apr 20, 2014
Wow this seems like a really neat software package, never heard of it but i'll def give it a whirl, thanks alot OP and fellow posters!

Reactions: norman

Morro

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 8, 2012
Thanks schovinist, i installed it to give it a try. Even though i never used it before and no knowledge about how to get the most from this Pro version. :)

Reactions: Ulikedat

hakah

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 19, 2014
Do we have to activate the software now or there is no time limit for it? Thanks!

schovinist

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 21, 2014
Terms and Conditions

musings4

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 17, 2014
I've already have a lifetime license [purchased it two years ago] and the amount of modifications you can accomplish with this is worth it. One of the features I like is their Process Watchdog module in which you set a rule to a process [use 2/4 cores when a process utilizes x amount of the CPU, for instance] then it will trigger that command. But the main focal point of this app is to make your system responsive when the CPU is under high load.

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Here are the features one gets in the Pro version not available in the free (http://bitsum.com/howfree.php) :

Application Power Profiles

Process Watchdog (memory and CPU limits)

Instance count limits

Automatic gaming mode

CPU throttling

Anti-sleep processes

Keep processes running

Core engine as service

TweakScheduler tool

MultiMedia Scheduler tool

Access to older versions

Premium Support

Does "No free updates" mean you won't even get the updates that the free users regularly get?

norman

Level 3
Verified
Mar 3, 2014
i installed it yesterday.it is a very good software. i recommend it.

Last edited:

musings4

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 17, 2014
I also forgot to mention that you can disable core parking or adjust it which would essentially unlock your CPU cores to use their full power. On my laptop, it is set to 100% - disabled. There's a noticeable performance boost when under strenuous tasks like compressing/archiving or video encoding.

Wi3phZ4u.png

Reactions: XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.