Expired Process Lasso Pro 6.7 free license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Process Lasso Pro is normally priced at $24.95 per activation code / license key, but Bitsum cooperate with Giveaway of the Day is giving away free licenses for Process Lasso Pro 6.7. The giveaway will be valid for today only (September 25, 2013).

Interested users just need to visit the promo page HERE, enter your name, email and click “Send My Process Lasso PRO License” button. Then check your email and you’ll have your activation code in your email. If the e-mail hasn’t arrived within 15 minutes, please check your spam, bulk or junk mail folder to locate it. This code will only be valid for the current version, and any versions released in the next month. You can always download the current (or older) versions at the Support area.

Download Process Lasso Pro 6.7 32bit
Download Process Lasso Pro 6.7 64bit

cdnsempre

Level 1
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
This program solves the slowness of the computer?
Will not conflict with windows 7?
I also work with the 8 but this window will not I change nothing in its architecture.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
It will not solve anything. It can improve overall performance of the computer by optimizing process loads and power consumption. It shouldn't conflict with Windows 7.

Amiga500

Level 12
Verified
Jan 27, 2013
This program is simply not needed at all if you have plenty of ram and cpu power.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.