Expired Process Lasso Pro v8.9.8.52 lifetime license

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Process Lasso v 8.9.8.52 free lifetime license

Instructions:
  1. Go to the promo link
  2. Enter Your name and e-mail? click on "Send My Process Lasso PRO License".
  3. Download 32-bit or 64-bit version
  4. Activate the Pro-version, using e-mail (username) and the activation code (activation code)
Terms:
  • You get a lifetime license for one (1) computer only for personal use.
  • The license is only valid for version 8.9.8.52. Not available free upgrades to new versions.
  • No free technical support.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I like this software and having a lifetime license for specific version is not a bad idea.

Despite where my laptop contains decent specifications however I always engage in heavy task; so tool like Process Lasso is good to control the workloads. :)

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Just tested the key with the newest version 8.9.8.92 and it worked!

This code is only valid for the current version, Process Lasso Pro v8.x. If you ever lose this version, you can download from our Support area. There you can also get your license code, or otherwise manage your Bitsum account.

I am guessing we are good till Version 9!!

Thanks @Sundaram999

giulia

Level 5
Verified
Nov 30, 2016
Process Lasso v 8.9.8.52 free lifetime license

Instructions:
  1. Go to the promo link
  2. Enter Your name and e-mail? click on "Send My Process Lasso PRO License".
  3. Download 32-bit or 64-bit version
  4. Activate the Pro-version, using e-mail (username) and the activation code (activation code)
Terms:
  • You get a lifetime license for one (1) computer only for personal use.
  • The license is only valid for version 8.9.8.52. Not available free upgrades to new versions.
  • No free technical support.
hi
i have Not found the link
i found this
Code:
h$$ps://bitsum.com/computerbild/
but they did not send anything :(

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
Did you get your serial this time? I just tried Process Lasso Pro yesterday after receiving the Giveaway, its a install and forget kinda program. According to the FAQ and most members on MT, best is the default settings, I did enable Smart Trim and left everything at default. Pretty neat and nice program, I haven't notice any improvements on everyday apps like Firefox, photoshop, or Office, but I notice a huge improvement on my games, I have no more mouse issue and it did seem to help with the memory leak one specific game is known for. I was able to achieve 85% hit rate yesterday when I used to average 70% before. Might be having a lucky day yesterday, but I am giving credit to Process Lasso Pro, Not gonna question RNG in videogames :):D:)

Reactions: frogboy and giulia

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
The v9 is right now in Alpha stage, I'm one of the testers for Jeremy.
Those keys wont be viable for v9. seeing hes very close to releasing v9
that may be why he is not sending out keys that would very soon not work ;)

Attachments

• BITsum.png
    BITsum.png
    11.1 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Reactions: Svoll

Axelrod Sven

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 11, 2016
These giveaways have been very frequent, particularly for this software. Especially as we're in the 8.9.x.x stages.... I find myself wondering, are they raising the hype and awareness before they come out with a big-bang amazing 9.x Process Lasso pro that'll be jaw dropping, and some free users will transition to the paid product? I think that must be it. Not accusing them of a gimmick, it's a wonderful product... it's just that if my reasoning is sound...then 9.x would be a smasher.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it
And I know
I want Process Lasso Pro V.9

Reactions: frogboy and XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.