- Mar 15, 2011
4. What are the changes in this release?
19.6.2 contains changes that help with forward compatibility with certain product services. This patch also contains fixes from the previous patch. Some of those changes included:
- Updated Monthly Report Card behavior
- Updated the Norton Toolbar look and feel
- MS Word 2003/2007 “Open dialog box” error will no longer appear (Discussed Here)
- Corrected an issue where Popup Notifications could not be disabled
- Added “Secure Resume” feature – Identity Safe Locked when computer goes in to sleep mode.
- Out-of-the-box support for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox versions released between 19.2 and 19.5.
- Improved Cloud-based detections.
- Enhanced Norton Management integration.
- Quick Scan should do a better job of detecting the idle state of a system before running.
- Corrected several Browser/Toolbar crashes when using IE, Chrome and Firefox. (Filling forms or Credit cards on some sites was crashing and is now corrected in addition to other reported crashes.)
- Corrected an issue with Settings UI launch to increase performance
- Corrected a Reputation Scan failure
- Updated Firefox support to include version 8
- NCO carries a new feature called Secure Resume
Dated on March 22, 2012