Troubleshoot Program conflict Zemana AntiLogger

Red-ufo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 10, 2017
My system Is Windows 7 ultimate.

I have a program conflict Zemana AntiLogger Is conflicting with Corel PaintShop Pro X8.

When I click on PaintShop Pro, I get, The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000005.

Does anyone know of a work around or a fix.

I last used PaintShop Pro several months ago before I started using Zemana. I did start with uninstalling programs that I Installed In the last few month, I only uninstalling four programs before PaintShop Pro started working again, the last program to be uninstalled was Zemana. I did have a lag problem In Sniper Elite 4, and stopping Zemana fixed It, tho Zam.exe was still one of the working processes

Zemana Is a good program and I don want to uninstall It, Is there work around or a fix anyone knows of.

I reInstalled Nvidia drivers and Reason Core Security and restarted the system. PaintShop Pro was working I then Installed Zemana and got the error again. So I know It's Zemana.

Last edited:

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
This "error" also points to file corruption, at purchase you were emailed a download link re-downlaod
from that link or contact the publisher for a fresh link to a current version and your issue may
be solved. I would also white list the new installer as advised above.

Last edited:
Reactions: aragornnnn
Upvote 0

Red-ufo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 10, 2017
In the last few moments I tried to start PaintShop Pro, I got the same error.
I uninstalled Zemana and PaintShop Pro started working again.

In total I uninstalled four programs In order:
Reason Core Security, reInstalled
Nvidia drivers, reInstalled
Macrium Reflect
Zemana AntiLogger

I did report the problem to Zemana, I can only wait to see If they can help.
I did try to exclude the Corel folders, not the Exe file Itself.

I just tried to exclude the Exe file, It didn't work.

I may try a few other things, but I wont keep uninstalling and installing Zemana, PaintShop Pro may never work at all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Red-ufo

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 10, 2017
I ran the Zemana.AntiMalware.Portable free version, then tried Corel PaintShop Pro X8 and It worked.
There Is no Zam.exe In process editor rollout to stop PaintShop Pro from working, there Is always a work around.

Reactions: tonibalas
Upvote 0

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I ran the Zemana.AntiMalware.Portable free version, then tried Corel PaintShop Pro X8 and It worked.
There Is no Zam.exe In process editor rollout to stop PaintShop Pro from working, there Is always a work around.
Congrats, glad your sorted out then ;)

Reactions: tonibalas
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.