Status
Not open for further replies.
Operating System
Windows 7
Infection date and initial symptoms
Computer started acting up about a month and half ago. The initial symptoms were programs continuously loading and not starting up.
Current issues and symptoms
Computer programs continue to load extremely slowly and a lot of the times the program won't respond and in the title bar it will say "Not Responding"
Steps taken in order to remove the infection
I ran a complete scan with Malware Bytes and removed the necessary items that were identified. I then ran the FRST scan as directed in the Before You Post forum posting of how to proceed before starting my new thead

Nathan79

Computer started acting up about a month and half ago. The initial symptoms were programs continuously loading and not starting up and the programs when launched continue to say "Not Responding."

I ran a complete scan with Malware Bytes and removed the necessary items that were identified. I then ran the FRST scan as directed in the Before You Post forum posting of how to proceed before starting my new thead.

I'd appreciate it if someone could please review the logs and let me know if there really is anything wrong with the computer or some other issue.

Thanks!

Attachments

TwinHeadedEagle

Removal Expert
Staff member
Verified
Hello,

Scan with MGADiag

Need to check one more thing.
  • Please download MGADiag by Microsoft and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on
    icon to start the tool.
  • PressContinuewhen prompted.
  • When it has finished, press Copy.
  • Press the
    + R on your keyboard at the same time. Type Notepad and click OK.
  • Paste (Ctrl+V) this into notepad and save to your desktop.
Include that report in your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.