Burbulator
Level 1
Does anyone know protection reviews for MacOS? There are a lot of video reviews for Windows but I can't find anything for MacOS.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
www.av-comparatives.org
That is the consumer version@KnownStormChaser , I don’t know why but it is very limited review: no Sophos, Eset and other vendors.
Maybe because it is test for not consumer but enterprise editions?
If you think you need a 3d-party AV for macOS, consider Malwarebytes for mac. Apple support suggested it to me -- fwiw...
Yes I find the lack of testing mbam for macOS annoying too.Thanks. And it is interesting to see that Malware bytes are not included in the tests mentioned earlier.
fwiw, I run paid Malwarebytes on my mac_mini, it is light and high(er) level Apple tech told me IF you have to run an AV, run mbam. but it seems never to be reviewed on macOS...I'd like to, but I don't have a MacOS VM at the moment :/ (and malware)
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes