On Sale! PureVPN Black Friday Deal - 88% Off on 5 Years Plan

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/blackfriday
Event start
Nov 26, 2019
Event end
Dec 20, 2019
How to get a license
No special Instructions required
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

You'd best avoid all of the janky VPN's... Honestly.. 'Bad Dude VPN', 'Fluffy Tiger VPN', 'Cowboy VPN', whatever fake names all these nonsense, low security fly by night operations aren't worth a hill of beans..

Now with PIA bought out by the bad guys, toss that one in the trash bin. With Nord and their shenanigans..

Now much left that you can trust. Windscribe for day to day use. IVPN and/or Mullvad for higher security situations. Some people like AirVPN. But really, that's about all I would trust anymore.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Dirty Vpn will not Respected your Privacy , One of the most liar about "NO Log at All" they keep your logs & share it with any one.
We have better choice same as Windscribe , Mullvad , Express VPN (I know they are a bit expensive but you may know "Free Or cheap cheese just find in Trap")

Fuzzy_Bunny

Level 4
Sep 19, 2019
Dirty Vpn will not Respected your Privacy , One of the most liar about "NO Log at All" they keep your logs & share it with any one.
We have better choice same as Windscribe , Mullvad , Express VPN (I know they are a bit expensive but you may know "Free Or cheap cheese just find in Trap")

How do you know? We used to read on forums/reddit how amazing is purevpn, nordvpn, cyber etc..
Every vpn provider is gamble. You put trust in hands of 3rd party company and can hope for the best. As we know by now all this "no logging" policy means nothing

Reactions: DDE_Server

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
How do you know? We used to read on forums/reddit how amazing is purevpn, nordvpn, cyber etc..
Every vpn provider is gamble. You put trust in hands of 3rd party company and can hope for the best. As we know by now all this "no logging" policy means nothing
So how cyber criminals keep themselves anomous and hidden using VPN especially for malware distribution and Mony transfer ?? They should give up them if there is no privacy VPN company to use

Fuzzy_Bunny

Level 4
Sep 19, 2019
Criminals are working on deep/dark internet and they don't transfer money over bank account or credit cards.
Even tor is super safe (people claim) a lot big sites on dark internet was taken down i a lot people were arrested. You can always google that.

If you think vpn provider will go against FBI, CIA etc.. and defend you for your 3 4 bucks a months, you must really live in fairy tale world

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
I tried mullvad with wireguard. Very good and stable. It looks secure. Private? I do not know and I do not even care.

Windscribe: They don't support Wireguard. I have 2 years of subscription. That's all.
I hate OpenVPN and all of them want you to use that crap.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
reddit? really? do you read it:

They lie about "No log"
source:

Reactions: roger_m

Fuzzy_Bunny

Level 4
Sep 19, 2019
You just proved what i'm been talking about. No log policy is nothing but a crap.
Windscribe, Mullvad, Nord, Purevpn etc etc.. all is same thing, only package is a bit different.

five or six figure money offer is much sweeter for vpn provider that some 3 letter agencies can offer, than yours 60 70 buck per year.

VPN is useful if you live in country with very strict internet rules (restrictions) other than that, i don't see a reason why pay for vpn and risk all data.

Reactions: DDE_Server
F

ForgottenSeer 58943

You just proved what i'm been talking about. No log policy is nothing but a crap.
Windscribe, Mullvad, Nord, Purevpn etc etc.. all is same thing, only package is a bit different.

five or six figure money offer is much sweeter for vpn provider that some 3 letter agencies can offer, than yours 60 70 buck per year.

VPN is useful if you live in country with very strict internet rules (restrictions) other than that, i don't see a reason why pay for vpn and risk all data.

This is why it is important to utilize firms based on strong principle, and even hacktivist mentalities.

Also, like Umbra said, use what the bad guys use.

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015

$60-$70 a year X hundreds of thousands of users. You have bad actors out there, but one slip up like PureVPN seemed to have, can hurt the bottom line more than a six figure paycheck.

Think about how much money Kaspersky is having to spend to re-brand its entire business based on damaging info that was never released or explained to the public.

Last edited:

Fuzzy_Bunny

Level 4
Sep 19, 2019
Bottom line here is when you use vpn you put all data and info into hands of 3rd party company. What they do with all data we will never know.
If someone believe no log policty, fine. I know i don't, at least for legal reasons.
We will never know how much data was given to FBI, CIA etc because they don't give every news online.

If you put yourself in position of vpn provider, you'll protect yourself first and make sure you are fine if comes to lawsuit.

Thales

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2017
Bottom line here is when you use vpn you put all data and info into hands of 3rd party company. What they do with all data we will never know.
If someone believe no log policty, fine. I know i don't, at least for legal reasons.
We will never know how much data was given to FBI, CIA etc because they don't give every news online.

If you put yourself in position of vpn provider, you'll protect yourself first and make sure you are fine if comes to lawsuit.
outside of the US I would not worried about FBI, CIA, NSA. Same goes for Russia, Azerbaijan, etc.

Mountainking

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 10, 2018
I use purevpn and find it ok for my needs. I'd rather hand my traffic (non shopping) to there than let my local isp collect my data.
It works great for circumventing geo restrictions and have multiple servers across the globe.
PS: For the PRICE, id stick to it. If they hiked it, ill go look elsewhere for the same basic needs.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.