Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
What do you think of that LG monitor ?
As a gamer I have always preferred Samsungs gaming line,
but those LG monitors are peaking my interest as of late
especially the LG 34in line.
I am currently running a 40in flat screen LG TV lol
That build looks nice, it should settle in (burn in) nicely.
Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
What do you think of that LG monitor ?
As a gamer I have always preferred Samsungs gaming line,
but those LG monitors are peaking my interest as of late
especially the LG 34in line.
I am currently running a 40in flat screen LG TV lol
My monitor is best for my use I have to say. I bought a BenQ 24" at first, but within 10 days it had faults and had to replace for this LG. Their build quality is good. And with 5ms response time I feel happy while I play. And it do features reading mode and several customizations.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
@Purshu_Pro, I can usually tell when I'm impressed by the knowledgeable acquisition, and assembly, of computer hardware components because my imagination continues to fire off images in my mind of just how cool:cool: it feels when you power it up!:D
Congratulations!!:)
Yeah its really an awesome feel to have one of this kind. Thankyou.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Personally my favorite, or "go to" drive is Seagate, I have had nothing but Awesomeness out of their Barracuda series.
I have serviced more than 40 PC's which had issues with Seagate HDD's. WD was least in that case, say only 3 out of 10 PC's come for repair with WD issue. Rest all of them are Seagate. So I decided to choose WD instead of any other.

Svoll

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
A picture is worth a thousand words, amazing what you have build with $900...

As for SSD, i like samsungs P830, pretty old drives and you can get 256gb for about 80 bucks. Had mines for about 6 years, went thru 2 macs and currently on my pc, still had 94% life and still performs just as new.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
As for SSD, i like samsungs P830, pretty old drives and you can get 256gb for about 80 bucks. Had mines for about 6 years, went thru 2 macs and currently on my pc, still had 94% life and still performs just as new.
I will value ur suggestion, but after my research I have chosen PNY CS1311 240GB Internal SSD and ordered it too.

Reactions: Svoll

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.