Circle ADROIT X 7C Backlight Keyboard,
REDRAGON 2400 DPI Wireless Mouse [Model:M610],
RAZER Goliathus Gaming Mouse Pad Small [Control Edition]
Accessories
SENNHEISER HD 201 Headphone
DLink DIR 600M Wireless Router
JioFi2
My computer protection
https://malwaretips.com/threads/purshu_pro-2017-software-configuration-2-pc.69425/

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
How much is ur budget for graphic card? Is there any extra stuff u need beside UPS like speakers, gaming headphones, chassis fan? Thnx
I would choose a graphics card later if i could spare any money over the above components. And regarding the additional stuffs, I have Dell Speakers and Sennheiser HD210 Headphone. Fan is another mandatory stuff i wanted to add.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
I would choose a graphics card later if i could spare any money over the above components. And regarding the additional stuffs, I have Dell Speakers and Sennheiser HD210 Headphone. Fan is another mandatory stuff i wanted to add.
Online prices r too fake & high everywhere.

Processor - i5-4440 4th generation - Rs 11,000
Mobo - since u r not overclocking Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H - Rs 5,200
or Gigabyte GA-H97-D3H . It's chipset is newer then GA-B85M-D3H. It also supports Intel 5th generation processors, supports new sata express. I dunno it's price but in some sites it shows Rs 7500+ or 8000+ . u better ask in local shop.
Ram - Kingston HyperX FURY 1600 mhz 2x4 GB - Rs 5200
PSU- Corsair
CX600 - Rs 4200 or buy Antec VP 550p or 650 P. Antec 550p +12V load is 550 watt which is close to corsair cx 552 watt. Antec VP 550p cost will close to 4000 & 650 p will over 4500+. Buy Antec if ur local shop have them coz it's components r better & long lasting then corsair cx. But remember Corsair service is far better then Antec in india. If u want modular or semi modular PSu it will cost u much higher. Don't buy cooler master thunder or lower psu like crap products.
UPS - u need 1000 VA UPS or greater http://tinyurl.com/mefc7qe or http://tinyurl.com/orewsa7. U better look for urself, i ain't good in UPS stuff, i myself using inverter lol.
Cabinet -
Carbide Series® 400R Mid-Tower - Rs 5700
( better cable management, better cooling & good looking in it's price range , u won't get any good cabinet in india in it's price range or say between 5000 to 6000 range) Don't buy cheap cabinet.
GPU - Buy gtx 750 ti ( 11,000 + )or AMD Radeon R9 260x ( Rs 10,000 +)
U can get all this in ur 50,000 budget but u need still some money for a monitor. Dunnno wut resolution monitor u want, so can't tell. But u can get full HD monitor in cheaper price like 7000+. But u need a better graphic card for future proof to play in full HD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thanks a lot @Koroke San , I will look forward through those. Well the cabinet price is around 6000. Which is very expensive in my case. What is the cost in your state?

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
Thanks a lot @Koroke San , I will look forward through those. Well the cabinet price is around 6000. Which is very expensive in my case. What is the cost in your state?
It's here is Rs 5700. Do u ask in local shop or watched in online? Online price r high. Maybe price are Rs 100-200 lower in ur state. It's a best cabinet. If u buy cheap one u will feel guilt coz there r many reasons.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Updated: Added 3 New Hardware components to my PC to make myself comfortable. Check in the first post for changes.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Mouse : Dell WM 123 Wireless Optical Mouse

Mouse Pad : RAZER Goliathus Gaming Mouse Pad Small [Control Edition]

Head Phone : SENNHEISER HD 201

Router : TENDA N3 Wireless Router​

I count 4 new items, what made you decide to buy these accessories?

I

illumination

Yup, any suggestion to get it cool. normally all cpu will burn to this range right?
Yes, do not buy HP for gaming.. :D They have some of the worst cooling system designs, and are well known for running hotter then other manufactures and designs with the same hardware.

Invest into a laptop cooler to place it on, make sure to keep the temperature in the room comfortable with a central air unit or air conditioner, and keep canned air on hand, and clean it out often. Other then this, you can not do much about the design of their cooling system.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
I count 4 new items, what made you decide to buy these accessories?
I was getting bored and irritated with wired mouse, so gave a replacement.
I required a Headphone as I didnt have one before.
Since I purchased Lumia 730 I didnt want to invest over mobile internet packs, so i purchased this router which can be used for my wireless gadgets.
Mousepad was torn and was looking for a replacement from past one year, I gave this a handy buy.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
If you want to reduce CPU and GPU temps considerably use this guide <a href="http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/thermal-grizzly-conductonaut-vs-grizzly-kyronaut-vs-arctic-silver-5.802527/page-13#post-10493225">Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut vs Grizzly Kyronaut vs Arctic Silver 5</a>

I recommend you try one of the traditional paste mentioned in the guide to see astounding results.
As for checking Temps use HWInfo which is accurate.
I have tried Arctic Silver compound, and n times cleaning, and came to conclusion that my system is designed to be heated so I stopped breaking my head, and now I prevent overheat by inclining the laptop to a certain cm so that should help me.

Reactions: Handsome Recluse

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
I have tried Arctic Silver compound, and n times cleaning, and came to conclusion that my system is designed to be heated so I stopped breaking my head, and now I prevent overheat by inclining the laptop to a certain cm so that should help me.
Try the updated link its not about AS5, AS5 is junk now. [URL="http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/thermal-grizzly-conductonaut-vs-grizzly-kyronaut-vs-arctic-silver-5.802527/page-13#post-10493225"]Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut vs Grizzly Kyronaut vs Arctic Silver 5[/URL]

Try X stand by Steklo Steklo - X-Stand for MacBook and PC Laptop, Aluminium Adjustable/Portable, Cooling Universal Stand for size 12"-17" Screen - Buy Steklo - X-Stand for MacBook and PC Laptop, Aluminium Adjustable/Portable, Cooling Universal Stand for size 12"-17" Screen Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in
It really works but tad expensive. BTW, it reduced my temps by 10C.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Thermal compound would always be my second choice. Thanks I will look forward to it in future.

Well the laptop stand seems stylish and portable, but why invest so high just for a stand? I have done some DIY projects to improve my productivity during work and study, laptop stand is one of them. I have made my own wooden stand that works well for my work space. I have molded rubber pads for better grip for the stand and easy adjustable and portable as easy to carry along with my laptop. Its light weight too!

Reactions: Vasudev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.