Malware on a secure VM - Full Network and File isolation
Real-time Web & Malware Protection
Windows Defender with PUP detection enabled and Private Firewall Hips
Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection
Default - Settings are balanced for security and performance
Virus and Malware Removal Tools
Zemana Antimalware Pro + Malwarebytes Free + Hitman Pro
Browsers and Extensions
I use Microsoft Edge with K9 Web Protection + IE 11 as a fallback browser with Web Of Trust
Web Privacy
No
Password Manager
No
System Utilities
Advanced System Cleaner 9.2 with Ccleaner
Data Backup
OneDrive
Frequency of Data backups
Weekly
System Backup
Windows Built-in + Shadow Defender
Frequency of System backups
Occasionally

Captain Awesome

Level 21
Tester
Verified
Just add a AD Blocker like uBlock Origin or adguard(Paid) and a password manager.And removed Advanced System Cleaner 9.2 when you have Ccleaner,add another web browser in case of risks.Other than looks good to me.If you changed Windows Defender with PUP detection enabled then Security product settings have to be changed from Default to Custom.It is my personal opinion:)

Last edited:

jamescv7

Level 61
Trusted
Verified
Everything is well intact still its a discretion advice for removing Advance System Care as it contains mixed up testimonies.

Q454

Level 1
Thank you everyone for trying to help me out with my config. I just added ad blocker, and debating on Advance System Care Pro. as I have use it for a long time, but never use there registry cleaner. as I use Ccleaner for that. I have heard alote of people having problems with privatefirewall here. but I can honestly say that as long as u install it as administrator, it will work flawlessly. te good thing about it is it does not need to be updated regularly as an antivirus, and still be effective if u know how to answer the popups.

Reactions: DardiM and Alkajak