Qihoo 360 Total Security released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nissimezra

Level 25
Verified
Apr 3, 2014
360 Total Security offers you complete protection against viruses and other new type of threats.

When you shopping on line, downloading files, browsing webpage, 360 Total Security protect you from cybercrime at any moment.

Furthermore, you can perform one-click cleanup feature to keep your PC in optimal condition.

Fast checking the overall condition of your computer's safety and healthy in one click.

Integrated five top award antivirus engines including 360 Cloud Engine / QVMII / Avira and Bitdefender to offer you complete protection and best detection.

Manage and optimize boot-up applications / plug-ins and services. Shorten your PC boot time, let it get ready soon.

Helps you to save disk space, cleans junks from your computer and makes it run more efficiently.

Protect your computer away from malware / phishing / backdoor and new type of threats via fastest and more intelligent cloud technology.
and all this for free!

Fel Grossi

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 17, 2014
Hello, well here I just use the Bitdefender engine, is around 100 MB, very light on system, even climb on scans, is not noticed anything in the overall performance.

House_maniac

Level 1
Sep 21, 2011
Great work but sandbox doesn't work on windows 8.1 its fast thats what i like with it multi engine but blazing fast

Y

yigido

Great work but sandbox doesn't work on windows 8.1 its fast thats what i like with it multi engine but blazing fast
Sandbox does not open for me here also!
and I have a question, new version has a vulnerability patcher. This new feature can patch Windows XP ?

Thanks

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
What's new in the latest version? Version 4.0.0.2065 June 12, 2014
1. Sandbox – Support Windows 8.1
2. Improve performance
3. Protection against IE Vulnerability “Snowman” (CVE-2014-0322)
4. Bug Fixes

M

Manzai

2. Improve performance
4. Bug Fixes

Updated :)

S

starchild76

checked for program , but program said that there where no updates available :( still version 4.0.0.2052 june 11th )

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
does anyone know if the bitdefender engine they use virus signatures update in real time? as mine showed it was a different date than what it actually was lol.

M

MalwareT

2. Improve performance
4. Bug Fixes

How much uses RAM now ? (with all engines enabled ) ?

M

Manzai

does anyone know if the bitdefender engine they use virus signatures update in real time? as mine showed it was a different date than what it actually was lol.

282df4bdcfe96f233520ba4579775f2f_1.png

Click Enable.

Reactions: MalwareT
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.