Status
Not open for further replies.

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Some friend could tell me if the bug corrected engine does not automatically update (Bit and avira) at least 1 x per day for the latest version?

Reactions: MalwareT

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
u have some delay. u dont get instant update like the normal bd products. sometimes u have 1 days old signatures.

@manzai he didnt mean how to activate bd engine.
yh i contacted support about this and they said they update avira and bitdefender only twice a day, i would have went with it if they go there signatures in real time would have been maybe top product but for me ill stick with emsisoft anti malware for now.

Reactions: Lailson
Y

yigido

New release:

uYJXjdv.png

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
after installing 360 T S,it needs "User Account Control" confirmation after every boot up.Is it normal?

IMG_0835.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.