Advice Request Question about the proper use of on-demand scanners

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

HijackedMals

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 12, 2018
Hello, i would like to ask if there would be any kind of problem thats having quite a few on demand scanners, currently on my pc i have zemana antilogger free,zemana antimalware, mbam,mbam anti rootkit,mbam adwarecleaner,mbam jrt tool, hitmanpro
I would like to point out that none of them have any kind of real time enabled and dont automatically startup, they are just used one by one(not at the same time of course)when i believe the computer needs it, Would there be some kind of conflict?

Thank you for your time

HijackedMals

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 12, 2018
There should be No chance of conflicts in this situation i believe
thanks alot for your time, i would like to ask a quick question, today i just installed zemana antilogger did a scan found 1 threat all good, and then i installed zemana antimalware and the antilogger vanished, when i tried to ran the antilogger through the exe on its destination i get the msg that zemana antimalware is already installed? does that mean that antilogger is included on antimalware or is that some kind of problem? and if it is included in antimalware? why does it have its place a different tool

Reactions: Electr0n

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
thanks alot for your time, i would like to ask a quick question, today i just installed zemana antilogger did a scan found 1 threat all good, and then i installed zemana antimalware and the antilogger vanished, when i tried to ran the antilogger through the exe on its destination i get the msg that zemana antimalware is already installed? does that mean that antilogger is included on antimalware or is that some kind of problem? and if it is included in antimalware? why does it have its place a different tool
They can't co-exist on the same system. You can only use one of them. This is known. :)

ZAL is more superior than ZAM in terms of the number of features. ZAL has all the features of ZAM plus more. :)

Last edited:

HijackedMals

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 12, 2018
Both can't exist on the same system. You can only use one of them. This is known. :)

ZAL is more superior than ZAM in terms of the number of features. ZAL has all the features of ZAM plus more. :)
Yeah you're right about them not being able to coexist, i just tried to first get ZAM portable and then install the antikeylogger in hopes that it wouldnt overwrite each other but the portable ZAM was overwritten by ZAL, unfortunate :/

Last edited:
Reactions: XhenEd

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.