Question about traffice2bitcoin

worldless

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 28, 2017
These days my daily to visit site toggles Adguard blocking traffic2bitcoin(.)com that seems to be embedded.
After a brief search I found this:

Traffic2Bitcoin.com is Pop-under advertising network, paying for traffic you have on your site.
Traffic2Bitcoin will only display simple popunder ads, once per visitor.
Traffic2Bitcoin is not Popup advertising network, so your visitors will see nothing while you have earning for sharing your traffic.

What is Popunder ?
Popunder is not Popup, and not Banner ads.
It's like hidden-ads on your site, ads will be loaded from your site to your visitors, but mostly your visitors will not notice our ads because it's hidden actually.

How to earn from Traffic2Bitcoin ?
Register, Add simple code to your site, or send traffic directly to your PTP link.
You can use Autosurf exchange sites, or any source to deliver traffic to your site or your PTP link and increase your earning.

How much i can earn ?
You will earn 4 satoshi per visitor you send to your PTP link or from your site.
[...]
Hmmm... After all what actually is pop under ad and how they could benefit from it?
What harm does this site make that Adguard blacklisted it? Something similar to bitcoin mining?

Last edited by a moderator:

worldless

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 28, 2017
Seem like Agguard inject browser or Chrome or website itself now alert for embedded bitcoin miner like the image... So I guess the mentioned site really is one of them.

Attachments

• Học Viện Truyện Tranh.png
    Học Viện Truyện Tranh.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 438

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
But basically, you could bot or just spam the ptp link on facebook,etc :notworthy:
Since this
EqlCG48.jpg
but this is for only UNIQUE VISITS, but someone could easily get around this :rolleyes:

Reactions: worldless

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.