Advice Request Question about Veracrypt and system restore with Macrium or others.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone, I am thinking about encrypting my system disk, but what I do not know is if this will bring me problems when it comes to having to enter from the rescue pendrive to restore the system if necessary. I ask the users who use Veracrypt, I do not know if they are many or few, if the system restore with Macrium or Paragon is done without problems.

I currently use Paragon for daily and encrypted backups. Well, that's my question.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.