F
ForgottenSeer 123960
I'm curious if I repeatedly posted the same thing over and over would it irritate all of you, I mean would this be a trigger? Asking for a friend 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
That one looks like safe to use...my file Burn_Card_Maker.exe is some unique has hash 91c707f73b4a0d13d4ad0906ea9cee5925c2fa59c7f54c1d88375c81238d7d1f
I consider him a troll now. This cant be real...
That Burn_Card_Maker.exe has different hash than I reported:
That infected one: E41FE7F90D77C9CC8ACC2AF6DE76900C6F067F8F6A2D607BC1D7891809E4DF37
The one in VirusTotal: 91c707f73b4a0d13d4ad0906ea9cee5925c2fa59c7f54c1d88375c81238d7d1f
From which link did you download your Burn_Card_Maker.exe? It's the same as mine VirusTotal
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes