Quickheal 2013 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
Quickheal 2013 Beta has been released. Although no official word on their site yet, but this site has download links and screenshots.

xviruslab.blogspot.com

It is also including a browser sandbox.

Pls note that the download link will start from bitcast.
Do not worry Bitcast is a file hosting service provided by Tata services. This is the official sites where all quickheal downloads are hosted.

P

Plexx

Thanks for the link ReviewsAntivirus.
By the way, is your youtube channel having problems?

malwarekiller

Mar 30, 2012
QK is really not good..and i really dont understand why should people in india talk high things about it...avast,KIS,ESET is far better than QK

malbky

Level 1
Thread author
Jun 23, 2011
I disagree with Malware killer no security products last on my pc for more than 2-3months. Quickheal has worked for approx 7months. I have tried every way of infecting my pc but it has failed. Quickheal works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.