Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Hi everyone

Today I read Qwant ( I didn't know about it at all) will be officially launched in Italy in a few months

So I did a little research and I found that last week they launched the app on iOS

Qwant, a new vision of the web
Qwant was launched in France in February 2013, after two years of research and development. The search engine, which is now European, continues to grow and innovate, and the whole Qwant team is proud to present the new version which includes:

• A modern and clutter-free design
  • A layout created with the user experience in mind
  • New, more extensive search functions
  • An interface adapted for mobiles and tablets
However, this version hasn’t forgotten the basic principles on which Qwant was founded. In fact, our search engine doesn’t track its users and doesn’t filter web content. We promise to respect users' privacy, whilst also guaranteeing a secure environment and relevant results. So, when you create a Qwant account, we collect the minimum of information necessary for access to all our services, putting "data minimisation" into practice. On that note, we invite you to create an account in order to enjoy advanced functions, such as boards and bookmarks, or simply to save your Qwant settings more easily.

Dirk41

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
I decided that app like this or that one by DuckDuckGo are useless: maybe they don't track you , but they don't block ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.