Software Review RainMeter

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 80
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Forum Veteran
Hello guys,

Made another video on how to install RainMeter.

Hope you like it.

Link: I no longer make videos on Youtube.com/McLovin5190
Video has been removed sorry
 
Very nice! I see you made it especially for me ;)

Haha!

Nice work! Love MrXidus' intro redone :D

Bahah!
 
Exorcizm said:
Very nice! I see you made it especially for me ;)

Haha!

Nice work! Love MrXidus' intro redone :D

Bahah!

Thank you. I am glad that you like it :)
 
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Never heard of RainMeter before, gonna look into it as think I might install it... :)

I've just installed it, look at Jacks' "Desktop Backgrounds" thread, i posted my new desktop in there, it's great all the themes you can install! :)

Wish i knew about this earlier :)
 
I used rainmeter before, but i removed it because its monitors are static. You cant interact with them like those of windows sidebar
 
I ever using Rainmeter, but a few months ago (March)
since then I do not use it anymore. I want my desktop clean of any kind.
 
win7holic said:
I ever using Rainmeter, but a few months ago (March)
since then I do not use it anymore. I want my desktop clean of any kind.

We see eye to eye :P
 
Depending upon what programs you are using in Rainmeter its very clean.. All I use is the transparent weather plugin. So its very clean. All depends upon the skin you are using.
 
But its still there. Whats the difference between a rainmeter app with 80% transparency and a dock which is there sometime? There isn't any difference. Both are still in memory also. If your going to throw stones then be sure you are not living in a glass house.
 
Using a dock when running Windows 7 is like a mounting a turbo charger on a Yugo. It does not make sense when you can pin everything.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top