Troubleshoot Ram Leaking?

Kemeky

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jul 23, 2016
I have 8 GB of ram and now I am having memory leaks that occur after a couple hours, at the moment from sitting on idle for about 15 minutes, my memory usage went up by 5 ish percent and didnt come back down. How can I fix this, I am using Windows 10 64 bit.

SecretKeeper

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 25, 2015
Have you checked Task Manager and looked at the "Process" tab? All the basic info that's taking up Disk, Memory, CPU, etc. usage is displayed there.

Open it up by pressing Ctrl, Shift and Esc together, then click the "Process" tab, then click "Memory" and it will sort everything by "Using the most". Does it display the name of the process?

Reactions: askmark
Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.