Solved Random File Extensions HELP

Mbr314

Thread author
Jul 16, 2019
My media files have been encrypted to some random extensions like ".mp4.PDNGIR" and ".png.19xB3Li" and there is a html document called DECRYPT-FILES.html, i assume that i had a ransomware attack, i'm not sure if i want to open that html file. Does anyone know witch ransomware is this and does the decryptor exist???
Thank you in advance.

ZeroDayDefender

Level 2
Verified
Nov 14, 2018
My media files have been encrypted to some random extensions like ".mp4.PDNGIR" and ".png.19xB3Li" and there is a html document called DECRYPT-FILES.html, i assume that i had a ransomware attack, i'm not sure if i want to open that html file. Does anyone know witch ransomware is this and does the decryptor exist???
Thank you in advance.
View attachment 216855
I think you should here Malware Removal Assistance For Windows

Mbr314

Thread author
Jul 16, 2019
Ok, i found out witch ransomware is it, its getmyfilesback@airmail.cc, currently there are no encrypters of it that i know of, if someone knows something, help please. The No More Ransom Project doesn't work btw. Ty Gandalf_The_Grey.
Thank you in advance .
Btw this is a ss of a html i got.
1563502797527.png

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.