Ransomware (Cryptowall?)

Skinoku

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Dec 11, 2015
Today I turned on a computer and I noticed this screen that remembers me a version of CryptoLocker.
I almostly know that there isn't much to do and therefore i'll reformat it, getting the occasion to have it cleaned, but if anyone has an idea, i'll be happy to try.
Since the malware appeared on the machine, it has been disconnected from all networks don't knowing if colud spead over my business domain.
Tomorrow i'll try recoverying something from ShadowCopy and using Kaspersky RectorDecryptor. :confused:
Thanks in advance!;)Ransomware.jpg

C

CySecy825

Hi

Firstly do you have Backups?
Go Safe Mode and then run scanners like Zemana,malwarebytes,etc or Kaspersky Rescue Disk if you can,t log windows

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.