Status
Not open for further replies.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
Version 2.0.0.15 - Reason Core Security Free and Complete available for download.

Your Second Line of Defense

At the core, real-time protection prevents malware, adware and unwanted programs from sneaking onto your PC. It is extremely lightweight, and works seamlessly alongside existing anti-virus protection, unlike most secondary real-time engines. Powerful bundle protection prevents unwanted offers from being installed with software you download, and with cloud-based scans you're always protected against the most recent threats.

Free Features
  • Protects against malware and trojans
  • Protects against adware
  • Protects against installation of unwanted software
  • Keeps your browser safe
Complete Features | Compare
  • Remove malware and trojans
  • Remove adware
Screenshots

upload_2017-3-5_15-54-48.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-2.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-39.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-44.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-54.png upload_2017-3-5_15-56-0.png upload_2017-3-5_15-56-23.png upload_2017-3-5_16-3-24.png

roger_m

Level 29
Verified
Content Creator
I'm still waiting for Reason to publish a changelog for v2. It's been a week since it was released and I still can't find one.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I'm still waiting for Reason to publish a changelog for v2. It's been a week since it was released and I still can't find one.
There's been a few changes visible in their v1 vs v2 products, but it still needs improvement as text falls off the non-resizable GUI - as seen above.

Did you try contacting their Support for a non-response?
Maybe @Maryna Gaidak, Reason Software Marketing Manager might know?

reboot

Level 3
Verified
I have been using this software on one of my computers for the past 2 years and I have to say there is a lot to like about it. The bundle protection is its most demonstrative feature.

@Spawn "as text falls off"… are you referring to the need for a vertical scroll bar on the GUI?

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
I have been using this software on one of my computers for the past 2 years and I have to say there is a lot to like about it. The bundle protection is its most demonstrative feature.

@Spawn "as text falls off"… are you referring to the need for a vertical scroll bar on the GUI?
Bundle Protection is freeware, it is Unchecky.com integration.

A larger Window would be preferred, because if you view the Screenshots (above), the text runs off the screen and either cut or hidden beneath an image.

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Bundle Protection is freeware, it is Unchecky.com integration.

A larger Window would be preferred, because if you view the Screenshots (above), the text runs off the screen and either cut or hidden beneath an image.
I have a Complete Protection subscription and thankfully never needed to use it to remove malware, trojans or adware.

I can see what you mean on the screenshots and I am not experiencing that on my machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.