Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Version 2.0.0.15 - Reason Core Security Free and Complete available for download.

Your Second Line of Defense

At the core, real-time protection prevents malware, adware and unwanted programs from sneaking onto your PC. It is extremely lightweight, and works seamlessly alongside existing anti-virus protection, unlike most secondary real-time engines. Powerful bundle protection prevents unwanted offers from being installed with software you download, and with cloud-based scans you're always protected against the most recent threats.

Free Features
  • Protects against malware and trojans
  • Protects against adware
  • Protects against installation of unwanted software
  • Keeps your browser safe
Complete Features | Compare
  • Remove malware and trojans
  • Remove adware
Screenshots

upload_2017-3-5_15-54-48.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-2.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-39.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-44.png upload_2017-3-5_15-55-54.png upload_2017-3-5_15-56-0.png upload_2017-3-5_15-56-23.png upload_2017-3-5_16-3-24.png

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
I'm still waiting for Reason to publish a changelog for v2. It's been a week since it was released and I still can't find one.

Reactions: idaho

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I'm still waiting for Reason to publish a changelog for v2. It's been a week since it was released and I still can't find one.
There's been a few changes visible in their v1 vs v2 products, but it still needs improvement as text falls off the non-resizable GUI - as seen above.

Did you try contacting their Support for a non-response?
Maybe @Maryna Gaidak, Reason Software Marketing Manager might know?

Reactions: roger_m

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2017
I have been using this software on one of my computers for the past 2 years and I have to say there is a lot to like about it. The bundle protection is its most demonstrative feature.

@Spawn "as text falls off"… are you referring to the need for a vertical scroll bar on the GUI?

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I have been using this software on one of my computers for the past 2 years and I have to say there is a lot to like about it. The bundle protection is its most demonstrative feature.

@Spawn "as text falls off"… are you referring to the need for a vertical scroll bar on the GUI?
Bundle Protection is freeware, it is Unchecky.com integration.

A larger Window would be preferred, because if you view the Screenshots (above), the text runs off the screen and either cut or hidden beneath an image.

reboot

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Jan 27, 2017
Bundle Protection is freeware, it is Unchecky.com integration.

A larger Window would be preferred, because if you view the Screenshots (above), the text runs off the screen and either cut or hidden beneath an image.

I have a Complete Protection subscription and thankfully never needed to use it to remove malware, trojans or adware.

I can see what you mean on the screenshots and I am not experiencing that on my machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.