No Reply Recently, i installed something without knowing that the file has viruses. And i have a strange file in temp "oneetx.exe"

This support request was closed after at least 5 days without a reply from the author.
Still need help? Send a direct message to a staff member within the next 5 days and include a link to this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qw33ab4

New Member
I cannot delete the file. And if i run a programm it is colning it by 10 times and its lagging my pc.
I scanned with FRST

frst and addition files
 

Attachments

Hello ..! Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)

Looking over your logs now. Dependant on how much I need to research, this may (or may not) take some time. I'll be back as soon as I've finished. Thanks..! :)
 
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Fix

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone


Please download the attached file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.


In your next reply, please include:
  • Fixlog.txt
 

Attachments

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic..! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top