No Reply Recently, i installed something without knowing that the file has viruses. And i have a strange file in temp "oneetx.exe"

The author of this help request did not reply to the thread in at least 5 days. Therefore, we are going to assume that he does no longer need our help, and close this support request.
If you are the author and still need help, please send a Private Message to any staff member within the next five days. Be sure to include a link to your thread in your private message.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qw33ab4

Thread author
Apr 25, 2023
I cannot delete the file. And if i run a programm it is colning it by 10 times and its lagging my pc.
I scanned with FRST

frst and addition files

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    47.7 KB · Views: 3
  • FRST.txt
    74 KB · Views: 3

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hello ..! Welcome to MalwareTips..! :)

Looking over your logs now. Dependant on how much I need to research, this may (or may not) take some time. I'll be back as soon as I've finished. Thanks..! :)

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool - Fix

NOTICE: This script was written specifically for this user, for use on this particular machine. Running this on another machine may cause damage to your operating system that cannot be undone

Please download the attached file to the same folder where the Farbar tool is running from.
The location is listed in the 3rd line of the FRST.txt log you have submitted.

Run FRST and click Fix only once and wait.

The Computer will restart when the fix is completed.

It will create a log (Fixlog.txt) please post it to your reply.

In your next reply, please include:
  • Fixlog.txt

Attachments

• fixlist.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 2
  • +Reputation
Reactions: oldschool

icotonev

Verified
Staff Member
Mar 9, 2017
Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic..! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.