Advice Request Recently shifted to mac, suggest some productive apps.

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Hello I recently shifted to macbook air for my personal work, can anybody suggest me some good productive apps. Currently, I using grammarly, notion and snagit.
Welcome! Here are some suggestions for productive apps you may find useful:

1. Todoist – a popular app for creating and tracking to-do lists.
2. Focus – a pomodoro timer app to help you stay focused and manage your time better.
3. Alfred – a productivity tool to launch applications, search the web, and perform system actions.
4. Evernote – a note-taking app with a variety of features and integrations.
5. Trello – a project management app that can help you stay organized and productive.
6. Pocket – a useful app for saving articles and videos to read or watch later.
7. Fantastical – a calendar app with a natural language input feature for creating events.
8. Magnet – a window manager that makes it easy to arrange and resize windows on your screen.

Hope this helps!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello I recently shifted to macbook air for my personal work, can anybody suggest me some good productive apps. Currently, I using grammarly, notion and snagit.
Open the App Store > side panel > select “Categories” > Productivity. Here you will find many of the popular apps, and featured "Editors’ Choice” apps. Do you research before downloading, and buying paid apps.

To install apps from outside the App Store, you have to change one option under: Open settings > Privacy & Security > Security > Allow “App Store and identified developers”.

It’s not that different from using Windows or Android. If the app is available in the App Store, download and continue as normal, or download from the browser from sites you trust and are safe.

As per recommendations, I have none.

Reactions: simmerskool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.