HarborFront

Level 49
Verified
Content Creator
Samsung S20 Ultra with 16GB LPDDR5 RAM, 5G, WiFi 6, 108MP camera, 10x optical zoom, 8K video recording, 120 Hz screen and 5000mAh battery.

Man, you better be at the forefront of technology

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

yuanyasmine

I've replaced my old android phone this month. I've compared many types of android phone and finally chose Samsung Galaxy A 90 cuz it supports 5G.

Paul.R

Level 13
Verified
What about google phone?
No! thank you! Anyway I'm not a google phone fan

with 3 xl

with 4xl

I don't see Google here:

I'm not saying that Samsung or Blackberry are perfect but I prefer them over Google phones...

security123

Level 6
I recommend Google Pixel 3a or upcoming 4a.

Even if you're not a fan (I wasn't too before I buy)
It's best phone security wise and also it's supported by GrapheneOS (currently 3, 3XL, 3a + 3a XL) which was my reason to buy a 3a.

kev216

Level 20
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I'd recommend the Motorola g8 plus. Good specs for a relatively low price. I always had samsung phones but last summer I bought a Motorola g7 and I don't regret it.

Paul.R

Level 13
Verified
In addition to the last post...Why I use Blackberry as my primary phone.

Alexhousek

Level 1
I've owned a Moto (never again), several Samsung's, and now a PIxel 3 XL. My favorite by a long-shot is a the Pixel 3 XL. This is in spite of my owning multiple Samsung TV's, multiple Samsung tablets, and my wife still owning a Samsung phone. I like the size, I love the camera, and I like how fast it is. It has way less "extra stuff" as compared to the other phones I've owned (especially the Samsung's).