Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
Capture.png

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello again and tested it Eset, Avira also and also whether F Secure LOL you.
Now what I say to my Av test if I'm interested because it's a quality product and have confidence in it.

Eset speed very fast navigation, Avira very effective and a very high rate and does not affect detccion inico of Pc, F Secure a little heavy but not too high and very very good detection rate.

Another things "friend" I recommend what I want you do not have to tell me I have to recommend or not ok.
Lol.........Who cares what AVTest says. Try it yourself. That is what really counts. If you have never tried it then you cannot recommend it. Eset only runs 2 processes but yet has a better detection rate at times. Avira free only updates every 24 hours.

LABView707

Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
Kaspersky is not light and never has been. MSE uses a lot of ram also. I would hope that our forum members actually spent time with each of these products before recommending them.

LABView707

Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
I know what the first post was all about. That's why I am saying that F-Secure and Kaspersky are not examples of a light product. When analyzing a product you need to look at over all system performance. Ram useage, CPU usage, I/O counts, system bootup times and browser slow downs.

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
I know what the first post was all about. That's why I am saying that F-Secure and Kaspersky are not examples of a light product. When analyzing a product you need to look at over all system performance. Ram useage, CPU usage, I/O counts, system bootup times and browser slow downs.

None of them are free

Nor WSA you d mentioned :cool:

LABView707

Level 3
Verified
Aug 12, 2014
Any wise shopper knows how to look for deals. I bought WSA for a mere $5. Eset Antivirus for $15. If that is too much for you then you have isssues. As far as sticking to just free. Only one choice and that is Avast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.