Recommended TV Shows (still on air)

Game Of Thrones

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 5, 2014
13 reasons why, is really great, it forces you to think in your daily life
one of the best that no one mentions which i highly recommend is stranger things on Netflix very good show and the season 2 is coming.
my user name! is great too it's on air again soon, it don't need any explanation since its obvious it's one of the best in all time
if you like action i recommend badland too very good action scenes and story
and best of the best, the reference in comedy which even now no show is better than that in sitcom comedy ---- Friends---- its really old and is not on air but its so great i think it's a reference in all comedy's

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Watching " American Gods" , a released prisoner get involved "unwillingly" on some Gods schemes.

Also watching it. Pretty weird i must say but hopefully it will make sense at some point.

Reactions: mekelek and RVS2

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
13 reasons why, is really great, it forces you to think in your daily life
one of the best that no one mentions which i highly recommend is stranger things on Netflix very good show and the season 2 is coming.
my user name! is great too it's on air again soon, it don't need any explanation since its obvious it's one of the best in all time
if you like action i recommend badland too very good action scenes and story
and best of the best, the reference in comedy which even now no show is better than that in sitcom comedy ---- Friends---- its really old and is not on air but its so great i think it's a reference in all comedy's
Going for badland and american gods...seen the rest ..great shows. genuinely think friends is the best of all time. you can see any ep without cringing, getting bored or not laughing. it's strangely perfect.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I don't like most of the current shows on air, apart from GOT, The Blacklist and The Originals.
But the old ones are quite good:- Avatar-the last Airbender (especially recommended), Justified, The mentalist, Community and Two & a half men.

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Chicago Med, Fire, and P.D
Law and Order SVU
Blacklist
Blindspot

Those are my pics. :D

Reactions: In2an3_PpG

In2an3_PpG

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 15, 2016
Vikings
The last Kingdom
Turn: Washington's Spies
Frontier
Into the Badlands

About all i could come up with that i truly follow besides the other shows listed above.

cruelsister

Level 42
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
I think Turn starts again this week.

Any love for "The Expanse"?

Reactions: In2an3_PpG

RVS2

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Oct 17, 2016
The Putin Interviews.
4 episodes, breaking down walls.
It shows the other side and could change anybody's perspective [unless they're american (americans actually do benefit with russia's downfall)].

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Halt and Catch Fire
Supernatural
Sense8
Black Mirror
Legion
Lucky Man

mekelek

Level 28
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2017
Animal Kingdom
Fargo
Better Call Saul (sort of a prequel to Breaking Bad)
Orange is the new Black
Silicon Valley

Reactions: frogboy
D

Deleted member 178

American Gods , the story of a newly released prisoner who is way too involved with Gods of ancient Mythologies.

JHomes

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2016
I'll update this:

Fargo
Game Of Thrones
The Handmaid's Tale
Better Call Saul
Stranger Things
Atlanta
Silicon Valley

Reactions: frogboy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.