Expired Reg Organizer 8.29 - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=4700
Event start
Aug 20, 2019
Event end
Dec 31, 2019
How to get a license
Download Reg Organizer 8.29 and use the key. No free updates.
Key:- BA54-EERZ9-JPWRM-4GHL3-NJYDC-SLPEE-WR72J-RZPHT-GNEVE

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
This is a fairly useful application. Thanks @josinpaul. Check out the tweaks. There are some registry tweaks that I have never seen before, and that I like. Examples:

1. Lower forced shutdown time of an application (during system shutdown) from 20 seconds to 2 seconds
2. Show details of system startup and shutdown during each
3. Show information on previous logins at system start
4. Add Copy to Folder to Explorer right click menu
5. Add Move to Folder to Explorer right click menu
6. Small taskbar icons (actually makes the taskbar smaller but start button stays the same)
7. Add/remove Recent Documents from Start menu
8. Add/remove Run Command from Start menu

There are about 50 of these. This app also gives the ability to perform a registry before and after comparison, which is nice. Cleaner seems good and configurable, but I haven't found a way to run it on a schedule yet...

Last edited:

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
Second praise for this application. Once configured the cleaner is good, but there is installation recording and uninstalling, the ability to save a registry state and compare with another, and the best of all startups management which gives the user the ability to set delays. CCleaner is hard to beat due to its dialog for adding Custom files for removal. Wise Disk Cleaner is great because it will run on a schedule without need of Task Scheduler. Yet, if a second and/or third app can be useful, this is the one.

I'm keeping this app as a third cleaner, mostly for the registry/startup controls, but I'll gladly accept the 2nd opinion uninstaller too. Sure, while it's open I will run the cleaner too, so... :unsure:

Free offer is still on through December so try the link in @josinpaul's post! :emoji_fist::emoji_fist::emoji_fist::emoji_fist:(y) 4.5 fists :LOL:

Brahman

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Get a free Reg Organizer 8.42 license ( new giveaway)
Download link https://dl.comss.org/download/reg-organizer-setup-842.exe
( the application is already activated, no need for license)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.