Well-known
Jul 3, 2013

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
yeah i watched, i suppose it works also with ransomwares.

but for now (oh i am tryng it on a netbook i upgraded successfully to w10) the only thing i don't like is that if you download a file (while surfing the net in comodo sandbox) ,it is not kept sanboxed (like sandboxie).

Dirk41

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 17, 2016
Here you go, go & watch Cruelsister's videos on You Tube. cruelsister1
oh and i have just noticed that if i set (tick) autosandbox for all app (like cruelsister's video) and then click ok, when i turn back to check , the tick is disappeared

A

above

When you tick on a rule it is like highlighting it for deleting or edit. If it is there it is already in use. You can click on it to fine tune.

Reactions: Dirk41

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
Hi just wanted to ask hips is off by default should I turn it on and leave at safe mode? If not why? Thks

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
@blueblackwow65: For fine operation then yes, safe mode is fine because of interaction pop-ups that can be tedious to answer from time to time.

Especially that if rules are not been meet from criteria so it will ask for the approval.

Reactions: blueblackwow65
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.