Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I went to renew my personal certificate and it's become too expensive (for me) 60+12=72€
I went to renew my personal certificate and it's become too expensive (for me) 60+12=72€
Patreon membership:
Pay annually (Save 8%)
- Basic Support $3/m = Get access to premium features in the software.
- Regular Support $5/m = Get access to premium features and software support via email.
- Great Support $10/m = Get access to premium features and software support via email as well as exclusive new functionality.
- Greater Support $25/m = Get all the benefits of the Great Support tier as well as direct support over zoom/TeamViewer.
- Epic Support $50/m = If you want the software to be customized to your needs with minor changes this is the tier for you.
- Legendary Support $100/m = If you want new features to be added to the software being a Legendary supporter grants you this wish.
thanks -- I now see his patreon link on website. Looking at feature comparisons, if I am understanding... under current Personal certificate | Old builds work after expiration => Yes -- after my certificate expires in Jan 2025 versions of "old" sbie-plus, eg, 1.15.3 or 1.15.4 will (or should) continue to fully work but I will not be able to update future versions sbie+ with an expired license. Correct?
sandboxie-plus.com
thanks -- I now see his patreon link on website. Looking at feature comparisons, if I am understanding... under current Personal certificate | Old builds work after expiration => Yes -- after my certificate expires in Jan 2025 versions of "old" sbie-plus, eg, 1.15.3 or 1.15.4 will (or should) continue to fully work but I will not be able to update future versions sbie+ with an expired license. Correct?
Feature Comparison | Sandboxie-Plus
sandboxie-plus.com
Thanks for the confirmation. I'm a happy sbie+ user againCorrect. The personal cert type allow for a year of updates, but then you can keep using that version (or any older one) indefinitely. That's the type I bought. For me, being a single user, that worked out to be the cheapest perpetual.
Renew your Sandboxie Plus Personal Certificate to ensure you always have the latest security updates, compatibility fixes, and premium features – at a 25% lower cost than purchasing a new certificate.
This renewal extends your Personal Certificate (not applicable to Home, Family, or Business) for an additional year, keeping your security up to date and your experience seamless.
Important: If you use the Advanced Encryption Pack, it must be renewed separately.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes