Remington.com Found by Quihoo 360 TSE As A Phishing Site.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
My son was looking for a Remington Field Shotgun & Quihoo TSE popped up & stated it was a Phishing site. A false positive perhaps.?

Reactions: omidomi

Janl92l

Level 7
Verified
Nov 7, 2014
Well,its a "good" false positive. Its right that qihoo block sites where u can buy weapons,for real. Weapons does more bad than anything good in this world. Maybe its not a false positive but Qihoo know why they have blocked this site. I would do the same. Nobody need a Gun. The world would be better without guns.

marg

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
May 26, 2014
I agree but, he was looking for a Sporting Shotgun & not a weapons shotgun. He likes to shoot clay targets.

Reactions: jamescv7
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.