2. Low Ram Usage

3. No System Slow Down

4. Great Job on Web Prevention

5. Great Detection Rate

6. Great Behavior Monitor
CONS
1. None
BOTTOM LINE
At the end of the day, G Data Internet Security 2015 is worth it. In fact, I switched to G Data the next day of the review!

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Thanks for the video test.
I have a couple of well-meaning suggestions.
It would be nice to put Process Explorer with Virus Total option to see what's going on in the background.
Another suggestion is related to sound, voice is too quiet compared to the music or the music is too loud compared to the voice.
It would be nice to get it normalizes.

TNX, hope to see more great video test like this.

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
Thanks for the video test.
I have a couple of well-meaning suggestions.
It would be nice to put Process Explorer with Virus Total option to see what's going on in the background.
Another suggestion is related to sound, voice is too quiet compared to the music or the music is too loud compared to the voice.
It would be nice to get it normalizes.

TNX, hope to see more great video test like this.
haha thanks!!:)

Honestly, my voice was nice and loud. The reason why it ended up being quitter is because when I rendered my video with Microsoft expression encoder without music, everything was fine, but when I had to render it again at windows movie maker because I needed to add the music, some how my voice lowered in volume. So I will figure it all out!lol

and for your second suggestion, I will use process explorer!:)
is that new because I never heard of it when I was reviewing antivirus's back then?

Reactions: tonibalas

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Here are little tut for Process Explorer and VT

Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
A negative thing of GData is that you can't use on old pc- laptop because it slowdown's the system a lot.
I have a 6 years old laptop and before a month i installed GData Antivirus to give a try. After a day i uninstalled bacause it was taking about
a minute to open some sites when with other AV's it's a matter of a few seconds.
I like GData but i will use it when i will buy a new pc.
Thanks for the review and it's nice that you change your mind and you are doing reviews again:).
I am looking forward for your next review:)

Reactions: Malware Security

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.