Not open for further replies.

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
The Uninstaller is quite easy to use, as you can select one or multiple apps that you want to remove and just click on the " Uninstall" button. At the bottom of the application you can see the number of marked applications and the total size you are about to release in case you uninstall them.

Revo Uninstaller Mobile cannot uninstall pre-loaded or pre-installed apps in the system because it is limited by the system mechanism.

The uninstaller can save you phone storage, delete useless leftover data, prevent too much unused data drain your battery, generally Revo Uninstaller Mobile is here to help you to optimize your phone's capacity.

FEATURES

• Better user experience
  • List all installed apps
  • Search app by name
  • List all installed by user apps
  • Show app name,version,update time,size
  • Batch uninstall several apps at once
  • Various sorting capabilities such as application name / size /updated date
  • Clean up leftover junk files
  • Display the memory you are about to release after you remove the selected applications

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Maybe they can add function to uninstall preloaded bloatware for rooted phones in the future. But I wish we could completely disable or remove them without rooting. But nevertheless, batch uninstall can be useful. Thanks for sharing!

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Shame it can't shift preloaded stuff - memory hoggers they are:(:(
Maybe they can add function to uninstall preloaded bloatware for rooted phones in the future. But I wish we could completely disable or remove them without rooting. But nevertheless, batch uninstall can be useful. Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, if I think back to my Asus tablet full of crap (but really full), I've attempted to get the root to get rid of preinstalled apps, but without success.:oops::D

S3cur1ty 3nthu5145t

Level 6
Verified
May 22, 2017
Shame it can't shift preloaded stuff - memory hoggers they are:(:(
Those pre loaded apps can not hog memory if you disable them.

As for this application, while I have always liked the PC version, I find it quite unnecessary for Android. SD Maid Pro is what I have been using to clean up what little left overs remain from uninstalling apps ect, when I need too, which is almost never as I do not use my mobile for a app testing device.

Last edited:

ElectricSheep

Level 14
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Those pre loaded apps can not hog memory if you disable them.

As for this application, while I have always liked the PC version, I find it quite unnecessary for Android. SD Maid Pro is what I have been using to clean up what little left overs remain from uninstalling apps ect, when I need too, which is almost never as I do not use my mobile for a app testing device.
What about the fact that it's actually ON the phone? Doesn't that take up space?:eek::p

Reactions: Deletedmessiah
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.