Expired Revo Uninstaller Pro Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizsid

Level 1
Oct 18, 2011
Thanks a lot. I was trying to win a lic for so long on so many blogs but in vain. Thanks MT

SamChan

Level 2
Jun 20, 2011
So cool~~ Thanks MalwareTips again, thanks to all and congrats to other winners! :)
Such a beautiful day!:music:

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
Nice to see that luck is finally on my side now. Thanks to MTips for the great giveaways. :D

walang_sangit

Level 1
May 11, 2011
on this giveaway I have not chosen a winner, but I still have hope for the next giveaway, congratulations to the winners :)

D

Deleted member 178

BoXX28 said:
Nice to see that luck is finally on my side now. Thanks to MTips for the great giveaways. :D

oh you win ! GG !

for the next one i will do some theoretical math with statistical equations and virtualized probability schematical calculations ! :D

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
All the license key were sent , so the winners can now check their Private Inbox for the activation key.
Again Congratulations!

How to activate Revo Uninstaller Pro :

When you install Revo Uninstaller Pro on your system, open it, go to Help menu -> Registration, enter your serial number. The program will shut down (this is normal behavior), wait a few seconds and restart it. On a tittle bar should be written Registered version, or go to Help menu -> About Revo Uninstaller Pro -> Registered version.

If you have any further questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

allin77

Level 1
Jun 14, 2011
Thanks Jack :drinks:
I am very happy :yahoo: Wonderful gift :bomb:
Congratulations to all the winners .

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.