RIP Kate_L

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
A very shocking and saddening news for the entire community.Bearing the loss of someone is always hard even if it's a forum member you were used to seeing daily.My condolences for the family friends in this hour of grief and my prayers that the Supreme one may bless her spirit.Farewell....

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
In respectful memory of Ms.Katerina Larisa aka @Kate_L, killed by a drunk driver as she waited at a bus stop. She was beloved by the community on Malware Tips.
May the Lord comfort and heal those left bereaved from her very premature departure.
Please remember any time you know of somebody who is driving under the influence, spare no effort to get it stopped!
Very nice said!

Kate, i never got to know you and i really wish i had. Everyone talks about you in such a soft and warm way, you definitely would have been the one person that could light a whole room with her own existence. I'm really sorry you had to leave this world so soon, but i like to think we're all here for one reason, a mission, a task to be completed, and we only leave this life and move to the next one when we're done. I'm really proud you could solve it so soon. My condolences to everyone that knew her.

I've lost people too, my best friend suddenly passed away and left me and everyone who loved him shocked, and i'd like to paste some words i wrote back ago that express my feelings.

"Losing someone we love is never easy. In the process, some part of yourself leaves with him -leaving an empty space that can never be filled, because every human being is unique in life, there's no replacement, just little forgetting moments. Despite how much it hurts, it's a must to accept he will not be physically to join us. That's why we live with a permanent illusion this person will come back from that sudden trip, apologize for absent so long with no previous say, tell us how he did.. But, sadly, it's not that way. Real life isn't.

We're born to die, i have that clear, but we're not ready to face the loss of somebody we love. We're not educated to do so. We get used to be with that person daily, to his smile, his walking and dacing way, his look, his smell, his love manifestations. We stick so much to the earthly existence that we totally forget about spiritual one, which never becomes extinct. It's like an infinite fire that feeds on our good actions and wishes, she evolves.

It recomforts me to know that, despite this person is not physically together with me, he is spiritually. Of course, it cannot be compared to a hug or a pat, it's much more than that. You feel some kind of protection and inner security, a special connetion between you and that person, that goes much beyond than simple earthly experience."

Nice gesture @exterminator20!

Still shocked by these news, even I've heard of this tragedy earlier. Condolences to your family & your friends, @Kate_L. You'll not be forgotten as a important part of MT, with the knowledge and politness shared.

FrFc1908

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 28, 2016
wow....now this is some sour news : a young innocent life taken away by someone who is so stupid and dissobey the rules. it is just aweful that she had a bright future ahead of her so much dreams to forefill , all taken away in an instance! I hope that the person who did this will be punished for his crime. my heart goes out to her friends , parents and relatives. although I do not know @Kate_L , may she rest in peace!!!

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
What a shock!!I only noticed this today!!:(
RIP
photo.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.