LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
....stil have something similar in use:

brand: Packard-Bell Easy Note TSX-62-HR
hardware: i5, nVidia GT540M, intel integrated gaphics, 4GB RAM, Win7, HDD only (no SSD), 15,7 inch Monitor

I'm still using this laptop for average/home tasks and software tests. But i must say: the performance of a laptop/PC without a SSD is horrible..... unfortunately there is no possibility to equip this laptop with a SSD... therefore i'm mostly using my both gamng laptops for all tasks: both have an SSD (mSATA, m.2). I've been using this Packard-Bell several years ago as desktop replacement, had
no problems with this machine and it's still running fine....

Last edited:
Reactions: Logethica

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
yes... thats right: 8 GB RAM should also be "on board" even if you are only running 'average' applications. SSD and 8 GB RAM are necessary to have maximum performance in this machine...

Reactions: rupeshkj

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.