Showcase Roboman's 2026 Gaming PC

PC Rig Showcase
4 Replies 2,316 Views
Purchase or last upgrade date
Jul 8, 2026
PCPartPicker.com
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wvFTmL
Form factor
Custom PC
Estimated value (USD)
$1500
Targeted use
  1. Gaming
  2. 1080p
Installed operating system
Windows 11 Pro
Motherboard
ASUS B850-PLUS
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
GPU
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 5050 Gaming OC 8 GB
RAM
32 GB DDR5 5600 MT/s
Storage
1TB SSD
Monitor
MSI 27" MAG 276CF E20
My computer protection

RoboMan

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
High Reputation
Forum Veteran
Hello y'all! Hope you're doing great :)

I've just bought my first ever desktop gaming PC, I'm really excited. I'm selling my previous laptop (Showcase - RoboMan's Gaming Laptop 2022).

1783602287420.png


It's not a high-end PC, but it's an upgrade from my previous laptop.

What do you think?
 

Attachments

  • 1783602167747.png
    1783602167747.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 195
Fun fact: due to my country's high prices on hardware and high interest in monthly payments, I paid this $1500 PC (generally) about $3000.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top