Build
System type
64-bit OS
Security Updates
Automatic Updates - All security and feature updates
User Access Control
Always Notify - For App installs, Modify system & User settings
Device Firewall
3rd-party App using Windows Filtering Platform (WFP)
Device Security
Windows Defender SmartScreen
User Account
Administrator - User has complete control over the device
Recent Security Incidents
No malware or privacy issues
Malware Testing
Malware on a secure VM (Isolated from files and network)
Real-time Web & Malware Protection
VoodooShield Pro
Windows Firewall Control (Binisoft)
OSArmor
AdGuard for PC
Security Protection settings
Custom - Major changes for Increased Security
Virus and Malware Removal Tools
ESET Online Scanner
Norton Power Eraser
HitmanPro
Zemana AntiMalware
KVRT
Browsers and Extensions
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Brave

Extensions:

AdGuard for PC (ad-blocking and anti-tracking)
HTTPS Everywhere
LastPass
PopUp Blocker (strict)
NoScript Suite Lite
Web Privacy
Tracking protection: AdGuard
Content Blocker: AdGuard | NoScript Suite Lite
DNS: AdGuard DNS
Password Management
LastPass Password Manager
Default Web Search
DuckDuckGo
System Utilities collection
PatchMyPC
CCleaner
Wise Cleaner 365
Revo Uninstaller Pro
VeraCrypt
TMAC
NordVPN
SysHardener
SysInternals Autoruns and Process Explorer
Personal data Backup
SSD for Windows
HDD for data and files
Intervals between Personal data backups
Weekly
Disk Imaging Backup
Acronis True Image File
Intervals between System Image backups
Occasionally
Device Specs
https://malwaretips.com/threads/robomans-stolen-secrets-storage-device-2017-updated.72784/

RoboMan

Level 22
Content Creator
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I have added the following add-on to my browser a couple of hours ago by recommendation of @Moonhorse:
  • MalwareBytes Browser Extension
Thanks @LDogg for recommending it as well!

So far, I love it. It's install and forget, has though many options as to enable disable tracking/ads, malware, scamming, and more. I attach a picture. And it's really sensitive (the good way). Seems to be accurate, gonna test more within the days.

Attachments

RoboMan

Level 22
Content Creator
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
@RoboMan what's your experience with OSA and VS until now?
I was also thinking of going sigless and use these 2 softwares ( VS free though).
But i need something for replacing Eset's web filter which is very good.
Toni my friend! So far it's been wonderful, actually :) Let me tell you my experience:
  • Complete delete of all general slowdowns
  • Faster booting time/shutting down time
  • No more random blank screens or software errors/crashes
  • Less intrusive
  • RAM and CPU are constantly low
  • Browser speed is much faster
  • The only kind of slowdown I have is when I execute a new software/installer without disabling VS shield. If you're smarter than me and you remember to turn it off when installing apps, then it's no issue. But I only remember once I've launched the installer and now I shall wait a couple of seconds lol.
  • General program launching much faster (if it's whitelisted because you already opened it once or the software is trusted, e.g an office document, it's as fast as you can imagine, almost instant launch)
As to replace a standard antivirus web injection, I have installed MalwareBytes Browser Extension (beta). It is overall very sensitive so it will block very efficiently, almost everything you think of (scam, phishing, malware, ads, clickbait). Very useful. I paired it with AdGuard desktop app and I'm pretty much set up. My browser security configuration is:
  • AdGuard
  • MalwareBytes Browser Extension
  • HTTPS Everywhere
  • Canvas Defender
Everything is great, smooth, and fast. Will probably keep this forever. I went all-in with the combo and I'm using Binisoft's WFC to manage Windows Firewall with notifications, creating or deleting rules only allowed through this software.

tonibalas

Level 39
Trusted
I have tried Malwarebytes extension but it's slowing down my browsing ( although not much ).
After trying VS and OSA i agree with your opinion about them.
I am just a bit worried because i am using W7 not W10 but i don't think i will have a problem.
Thank you so much for your answer.
I will test this set up and i will let you know my thoughts.

RoboMan

Level 22
Content Creator
AV-Tester
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Default-Deny
I am just a bit worried because i am using W7 not W10 but i don't think i will have a problem.
Ugh.. You got me here. Can't say any valid argument. I don't think you will be -as protected- as on Windows 10, due to the fact that Microsoft implemented a lot of security features on the lastest OS. Nevertheless, most of the basics should be covered with OSA+VS. Maybe you could sandbox your browser just in case, as an extra measure of security :)

I

illumination

Being a known member here for around 4 years in this forum you should have by now, learned enough to secure yourself with bare necessities and be good with those safer then normal surfing habits you have acquired participating... ;)

Now to add to this, unless you're a small business or giant corporation, i would not get too comfortable on the edge of paranoia with the rest of the 'it is not secure enough" crowd.... I would just hone those safe habits, and watch what im doing and enjoy my machine... :D

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Microsoft
Being a known member here for around 4 years in this forum you should have by now, learned enough to secure yourself with bare necessities and be good with those safer then normal surfing habits you have acquired participating... ;)

Now to add to this, unless you're a small business or giant corporation, i would not get too comfortable on the edge of paranoia with the rest of the 'it is not secure enough" crowd.... I would just hone those safe habits, and watch what im doing and enjoy my machine... :D
Always the calm voice of reason. (y)

OS
Linux
Antivirus
Isolation
Just a little head-up about the Malwarebytes extension:

If you don't agree with the telemetry be sure to opt-out from this page:

The user choice is respected.