Expired RogueKiller AntiMalware Premium (1 Year)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=6059
How to get a license
-Go to Indicated page
-Follow the Instructions
-You Can use Google Translator(Ru->En)

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019

RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms. It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).
Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding), RogueKiller is one of the best malware removal software. It is able to find threats other anti-malware can’t find because of the verOTALy aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).

Home Page:

Terms of the offer
-You receive a license for 1 year for 5 PCs for home (non-commercial) use only.
-Free upgrades to new versions are available during the term of the license.
-Includes free technical support.

Mohammad.poorya

Level 3
Verified
Sep 10, 2018
Thank you irfanuas. I must be a little late because I tried this just now and it said "Coupon usage limit has been reached.".
We received the answer to the request to Adlice Software about the premature closing of the promotion "Yes, we finished the distribution a bit earlier because of the amount that far exceeded our expectations Smile
Thank you all. "
They thought the program was popular. I thought that they did not count on such an influx of freeloaders

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.