plat1098

Level 21
Verified
Can you elaborate ? I'm not sure to understand
This actually wasn't specific to RogueKiller but any/all products. I recall for example (NOT recently), a copy of AdwCleaner was an older build, same for HitmanPro. Things may well have improved, this was maybe a year ago. I used BC's site recently for RK because something wasn't working properly on my machine.

Thanks for looking into the whitelisting--although HWiNFO wasn't picked up on the most recent scan. This is a fairly popular and diligently maintained hardware monitoring software. That's why I couldn't get into Zemana's stubborn failure to whitelist MSI Afterburner's latest version (December 2019) But this is lurching off-topic. 😬

Tigzy

From Adlice
Verified
Developer
This actually wasn't specific to RogueKiller but any/all products. I recall for example (NOT recently), a copy of AdwCleaner was an older build, same for HitmanPro. Things may well have improved, this was maybe a year ago. I used BC's site recently for RK because something wasn't working properly on my machine.

Thanks for looking into the whitelisting--although HWiNFO wasn't picked up on the most recent scan. This is a fairly popular and diligently maintained hardware monitoring software. That's why I couldn't get into Zemana's stubborn failure to whitelist MSI Afterburner's latest version (December 2019) But this is lurching off-topic. 😬
I see. As far as I remember the link to RogueKiller (at least) is a direct download redirect on adlice.com server, so it's always the latest.

Mops21

Level 28
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

RogueKiller 14.6.3.0 available

V14.6.3 08/10/2020

=================

- Updated to core 5.0.4

* Fixed crash in PE parser

* Fixed crash in config Migration

* Minor fixes

And can you check this please see my 2 screenshots with the IE 11 under Win 8.1 64 Bit

With best Regards
Mops21

Attachments

Mops21

Level 28
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
Hi all

RogueKiller 14.7.2.0 available

V14.7.2 09/01/2020
=================