Expired RollBack Rx PRO For Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
10255322_10152948117169868_2591627118580427933_o.jpg

RollBack Rx Pro is now available on Amazon.com!

To celebrate we're running a special promotion for the next month or so where you can receive a FREE copy of RollBack Rx.

To qualify, you'll need to download and try out RollBack Rx, then leave an honest review on our Amazon homepage, and finally follow-up with a link to your review to samuel(at) horizondatasys.com.

After that you will be sent a FREE key for the latest available version of RollBack Rx.

Check out the Amazon page here: http://amzn.to/13uBxcA

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
Some people are having trouble with this so here are some clarifications.

• Wright a review on the product http://amzn.to/13uBxcA (YOU WILL NEED AN AMAZON ACCOUNT TO DO THIS). Scroll to the bottom of the page where is says "Write a customer review"
  • After having written the review, link it to samuel@horizondatasys.com using your email (Any email will work as far as I know)
  • They will most likely reply (Haven't tried it so I can't guarantee that this is the case) with your key for Rollback RX Pro
Hope this helped some people! :)

Oxygen

Level 44
Verified
Feb 23, 2014
Some people are having trouble with this so here are some clarifications.

• Wright a review on the product http://amzn.to/13uBxcA (YOU WILL NEED AN AMAZON ACCOUNT TO DO THIS). Scroll to the bottom of the page where is says "Write a customer review"
  • After having written the review, link it to samuel@horizondatasys.com using your email (Any email will work as far as I know)
  • They will most likely reply (Haven't tried it so I can't guarantee that this is the case) with your key for Rollback RX Pro
Hope this helped some people! :)

What do you mean "link it to"

Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
What do you mean "link it to"

1. Visit this link to visit the review page. http://www.amazon.com/RollBack-Rx-P...iewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending
  2. Wright your review and post it. After that, find the review that you have posted (It will most likely be the most recent one)
  3. To the right of your review you will see something called "permalink". It is next to the "comment" button.
  4. Click on "permalink". You will send the link of that permalink to the email that I wrote prior.
Why must the devs make this so complicated :confused:

Don't hesitate if you have any more questions. I'm always here to help :p

NathanF1

Level 2
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Something to keep in mind:
Amazon said:
To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for a purchase. Free digital downloads don't qualify (including free Kindle books, apps, videos, or MP3s) as well as any free promotional items received.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Last edited:

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
no i have not brought anything on amazon
From Amazon: "To submit a customer review: you need to use an Amazon account that has successfully been charged for a purchase. Free digital downloads don't qualify (including free Kindle books, apps, videos, or MP3s) as well as any free promotional items received."

So that must be why you can't get the key

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.