Expired RollBack Rx PRO For Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

DanielN

Nov 14, 2014
Is this promo still on? The whole Amazon not being able to review things caught me off guard.

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Thanks you Petrovic for the share, and thank you @Paul Lee for the clarification!
It looks like my wife's Amazon account will make this possible too!:p

Update: She (my wife) asked "What does Rollback Rx Pro do?".o_O
Well, when I didn't find it on Softpedia, I did a search which brought me back to MT and a very illustrative review by @Umbra Polaris

Lucky for you my friend, I wish you got the key very soon :D
Really..rollback rx is really awesome program, I've been using it about 1 years, its save me a lot, user can revert to any previous state they want even their windows cannot even boot up :D that's not my point of course, I usually using it for testing beta softwares and yes once I finished or about to uninstalling the beta softwares, instead of uninstall it manually, I just go back to my previous state before it installed, no trace, clean and safe :D

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Update: Below is a copy of the email I received from Horizon DataSys with the license for Rollback Rx

Ashampoo_Snap_2015.01.05_15h06m17s_001_.png

I sent the email late afternoon on Friday and received the email with license just a few minutes ago

clyde

Level 1
Verified
Nov 14, 2012
Perhaps they will have one later where you don't need a Amazon account ;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Perhaps they will have one later where you don't need a Amazon account ;)
You know if you really like the program you can always make an amazon account and make a small purchase like a USB or anything and then write the review and grab a key.Still would be free as you are getting something you could use from amazon.

Keep your fingers crossed I am talking to them about a giveaway here ;)

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Fingers crossed!!:D

@exterminator20, thank you for sharing your success. This time, the key given happened to be on the other foot :p as you were the one to receive rather than give it out!!:):) This encouraged me to do what those cats are so famous for, I copied you and did the same!
Thanks!:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.