Rootkit Removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012

Please Help Me to Remove this Root-kit. TDDS Killer Remove the virus than not able to Start my PC. So need to do a Clean Install.

Virus.png

Virus1.png

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hello :)

Please do the following scans in this thread:

http://malwaretips.com/Announcement-NEED-HELP-REMOVING-VIRUSES-Mandatory-scans-and-logs-before-we-start

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
[attachment=3981]

Here Are the Reports

Attachments

• MBR.docx
    56.3 KB · Views: 211
  • MBR.txt
    150.1 KB · Views: 141

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Your TDSS killer log isn't complete but that's ok. Re-run TDSS killer with different settings.

• Double-Click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application
  • When TDSSkiller opens, click change parameters , check the box next to Loaded modules . A reboot will be required.
  • After reboot, TDSSKiller will run again. Click Change parameters again and make sure everything is checked.
    clip.jpg
  • click Start scan .
  • If a suspicious object is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue. (If it saids TDL4/TDSS file system, select delete)
  • If malicious objects are found, ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue and Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.

Post the log after (usually C:\ folder in the form of TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Really i had done a Clean Install of Windows So Now but kuttus told that virus can still exist. so please check if it still exist.

Attachments

• TDSSKiller.2.8.16.0_20.03.2013_20.35.56_log.txt
    363.4 KB · Views: 103

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Looks go to me. Your MBR should be clean too, let's double check.

1. Download aswmbr.exe from the below link:
    aswMBR DOWNLOAD LINK <em>(This link will automatically download aswMBR on your computer)</em>
  2. Double click the aswMBR.exe to run it.
  3. Click the [Scan] button to start scan
    avast-mbr-1.png

4. On completion of the scan click [Save log], save it to your desktop and post in your next reply.
    avast-mbr-2.png
[/size]

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
That's ok, it's like GMER sometimes. These tools sometimes hang and BSOD clean PCs too.

If you did a clean uninstall, you should be fine. Your logs are clean :)

MrExplorer

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Fiery said:
That's ok, it's like GMER sometimes. These tools sometimes hang and BSOD clean PCs too.

Thanks Sir For the Gr8 Help, If you need the Log of any other tool please let me know & if you think that Virus would be Removed then please Close This Thread.

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
MrExplorer said:
Fiery said:

Thanks Sir For the Gr8 Help, If you need the Log of any other tool please let me know & if you think that Virus would be Removed then please Close This Thread.

All good :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.